View Full Schedule
Don't want to miss the Super Bowl? We'll be broadcasting the big game on our 32-foot screen during the 4:00pm Public Skate on Sunday, Feb 12.
Come skate where your Seattle Kraken skate! Bring your family and friends and join fellow Kraken fans and Seattleites alike for public skate sessions over lunch hours, weekends and evenings.
All ages and levels welcome.
$16 regular admission.
Kids under 4 skate free.
$5.50 Skate rentals. $9 Skate aid rentals.
$150 for a 10x punch pass.
$130 for a 10x matinee punch pass.
Anyone participating in activities at the Iceplex is required to have an active DaySmart account.
Registration sales are final. View cancellation policy.
Skate to Win
February has been declared American Heart Month to increase awareness on the importance of a healthy heart and encourage healthy habits to help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Together with Virginia Mason Franciscan Health, we're observing this movement with a Healthy Heart Challenge. During the month of February, every time you attend a public skate, freestyle, stick & puck or drop-in session, you'll be automatically entered to win prizes including tickets to a Kraken game, a team-signed stick, and more.
The more sessions you attend, the more entries you get!
Tot Play Hour
Join us for fun on the ice with your little one! There will be balls, piles of snow set out for open play on the ice. Option to rent skates and skate aid seals or wear sneakers or boots. Helmets recommended. Parent supervision required.
Admission: $12 per adult. Children 6 and under are free.
Skate rentals: $5.50
Seal rentals: $7.00
PURCHASING PUBLIC SKATE ADMISSIONS FOR GROUPS
Everyone taking part in ice activities at KCI is required to sign a waiver (or have a parent/guardian sign a waiver). The registration system, DaySmart, only permits you to add your own family members to your account and purchase registrations on behalf of people in your family under your account.
If you would like to purchase public skate admissions for people outside your account in one transaction:
- Ask each of the people outside your family account to set up an account on DaySmart. There is no purchase required, but in setting up an account, they will sign the waiver.
- Once you know everyone in your group has an active account in DaySmart, call or send the list of names you would like to purchase public skate registrations for to KCI Guest Services and we will process the group transaction under your account.
Groups over 20 people could consider reserving ice for a private rental. Please contact Events & Ice Bookings for more information.
PURCHASING PUNCH PASSES
Note: Punch passes are valid for the purchaser and their immediate family only.
Punch passes need to be purchased first, before selecting the activity dates. There are 2 steps to this process:
- Log into or set up an account on DaySmart.
- Go to the PLAYER PASSES & PASSES menu along the left side of the screen and choose Add Pass. Select the 10x Public Skate pass.
- Go to your shopping cart and complete your purchase.
- Return to DaySmart and go to Public Skate and select your dates.
- Go to your cart, and you will be able to apply your pass against the dates selected.
Come celebrate your birthday at Kraken Community Iceplex. Simple to plan, fun and unique birthday party packages include access to the party room, delicious food and beverage for your group, admission to public skate + rental skates for all your party guests all bundled into an exclusive Kraken experience.
Join your fellow fans and neighbors to cheer on the Kraken from Kraken Community Iceplex. Watch every hit, play and goal on our 32-foot screen on the Starbucks Rink where with a live-broadcast of select games throughout the season during a public skate watch party.
Joining the skating is encouraged, but not required. Fan seating (non-skating) also available in the bleachers on Starbucks Rink 1!
Gift Cards Available
Looking for the perfect gift for the skater or hockey player in your life? Give them a gift card to the Iceplex! Gift cards can be purchased for any amount and used for any activity the Iceplex offers.
- Login or create your DaySmart account and go to the gift card dashboard linked below.
- There is a minimum amount of $15, but you can also create custom amounts by editing the “Amount” field.
- A redemption code will be sent to both you and the recipient via email.
The purchaser must have an account with DaySmart to purchase and assign to the recipient. Gift cards are valid for Iceplex programming only and are NOT redeemable at the Kraken Team Store, 32 Bar & Grill or Starbucks.