We are building a championship organization that serves our fans, community and business partners through world class sports and entertainment. We believe that Winning Matters, our Fans come first, with risk comes reward, great teams can achieve unimaginable results, honoring the Pacific Northwest is our duty and driving the business is our responsibility.
On December 4, 2018, the NHL granted the 32nd NHL franchise to Seattle Hockey Partners. As the newest addition to the Pacific Division in the Western Conference, the team continues to prepare for its first puck drop in the 2021-2022 NHL season. In addition to the redevelopment of the New Arena at Seattle Center, Seattle Hockey Partners are consecutively building its front office headquarters, training center and three NHL regulation rinks at Northgate. This development represents not only further investment in making Seattle the epicenter of the Pacific Northwest but establishing a skating presence within the city for the first time in more than 40 years.
Kraken Community Iceplex
Guest Services, Skate Monitors, Servers, Bar Tenders, Kitchen Staff, Paid & Volunteer Coaches
Game Scorekeepers: Seeking independent contractors for evening Kraken Hockey League games. Contact Kraken Hockey League to inquire. $27.50/per game, 1-3 games a night.
We are centering diverse voices, experiences, and perspectives in all interactions internal and external to our organization, and leveraging our platforms to advance equity and opportunity in the sports and entertainment industries.
Business models and corporate cultures must constantly innovate, question and shed the status quo, and evolve to stay relevant. Embracing and advancing DEI is a critical strategy for any forward-thinking company, and will make us the strongest organization we can be. And, simply put, it’s the right thing to do.
- Take a holistic approach:
- Office culture and hiring practices
- Hockey operations
- Youth outreach and programming
- Facility operations and codes of conduct
- Game presentation and social media
- Business and community partnerships
- Build partnerships: We will have a greater impact working in partnership with our fans, our corporate and nonprofit partners, and the community.
- Celebrate our differences and create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Exemplify resilience and commitment: We will not give up. We acknowledge we have a long way to go on this journey and will learn from our mistakes, get smarter, and keep moving forward.