Emerald Edge is our bridge program for skaters progressing from Learn to Skate and advancing into Figure Skating. We utilize U.S. Figure Skating's Aspire Program while adding our own Kraken energy and atmosphere. Skaters will work with our group of professional coaches to learn and develop skills including transitions, spins, jumps and more!
- On-ice classes
- Off-ice group classes
- Skater/parent workshops
- Competitions and special events
- A fun team environment for skaters, coaches and parents
MAKE TRAINING FUN!
Learn to Skate: Basic Skills 6 or prior Aspire level skating experience.
- On-ice group classes 2x per week, 60-mins.
- Off-ice group classes 2x per week, 30-mins (Off-ice training includes fitness, dance and jump training)
- Skater's own figure skates
- Running shoes for off-ice classes
- Crasche helmet is recommended