In partnership with the Seattle Kraken, the top priority for Kraken Community Iceplex is the health and safety of our patrons & staff. We will continue to adhere to and adjust COVID policy as necessary based on NHL, state, city and federal guidance.
The latest full Washington State Department of Health Amending Order regarding face coverings, dated 19th of August, 2021, can be found here. The latest full King County Public Health Order regarding vaccine verification, dated 15th of October, 2021, can be found here.
KCI policy as of 10/21/2021 is:
- We request that all guests remain home if feeling sick, have cold, flu or COVID like symptoms or have recently been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID.
- Kraken staff are all fully vaccinated.
- All guests and staff are required to wear facemasks, regardless of vaccination status, while in our facility.
- Consistent with WA State guidelines, masks are not required while actively participating in on-ice activities however:
- KCI coaches will be masked at all times.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask during public skate, stick n puck, freestyle, learn to play and learn to skate.
- Participants under 18 are required to keep their masks on while on the ice in lessons and programs.
- Consistent with King County guidelines, people ages 12 and older must be fully vaccinated or have a current negative COVID test for activities at the Iceplex.
- Guests should be prepared to present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result per King County documentation guidelines.
For more information, visit kingcounty.gov/verify.
The Iceplex houses multiple HVAC systems with state-of-the-art HEPA filters that circulate the air in our rinks every 20 minutes and the air in our offices and rooms every 4-6 minutes. Our facility will be professionally cleaned every night as well as sanitized with electrostatic sprayers.