October 9-10, 2021
Join us for a weekend of celebrating and growing the game. According to USA Hockey, girls' and women's hockey participation has grown 34% in the past 10 years. Whether you're a coach, player, or new to the sport, this weekend of events will have something for you.
Registration open now.
Saturday, Oct. 9, 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Girls ages 10-16
Participants will try new techniques, fine-tune existing skills, and be challenged with new approaches under instruction from speakers from our Player Pathway Panel.
- Helmet with cage
- Gloves, elbow pads, shoulder pads, shin pads, jock/jill, hockey pants, socks
- Hockey stick
- Hockey skates
Saturday, Oct. 9, 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Co-ed, All ages
Free, no registration required
Hear from current and former hockey players and coaches, including:
- Cammi Granato, NHL Pro Scout for the Seattle Kraken, Olympic Gold Medalist, Hockey Hall of Fame inductee
- Tamae Satsu, Senior Interior Designer at TEAGUE, former Olympic goaltender for Team Japan
- Katelyn Parker, Player Development Coach for the Seattle Kraken, former Division I College Coach, former Colgate Women's Hockey Captain
- Fiona McKenna, Business Intelligence for the Seattle Kraken, former Princeton Women's Hockey Asst. Captain
- Celine Whitlinger, Travel Nurse, former Penn State Women's Hockey goaltender
- Amy Petersen, former Penn State Women’s Hockey Alternate Captain
- Alana Collins, Actuary for Milliman, former Hockey Director for Whatcom Sports Commission, former Division III College Coach, former Dartmouth Women's Hockey Captain
Saturday, Oct. 9, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
KCI Conference Room
Girls & Women's Coaches
$25 per person
Coaches will have the chance to hear from Cammi Granato, NHL Pro Scout for the Seattle Kraken, Olympic Gold Medalist, Hockey Hall of Fame inductee, in an intimate setting.
Sunday, Oct. 10, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
Girls ages 4-9
Participants will get a chance to try holding a stick, standing up on skates, a little bit of skating and hitting the puck around.
- Helmet: Bring your own. If you do not have a hockey helmet then a bike, lacrosse or ski helmets are also suitable.
- Skates: Bring your own or use the available rentals at Kraken Community Iceplex.
- Hockey Pads: Recommended, but not required.